Welcome, Guest! Registration RSS

Spiral13

Thursday, 18 Apr 2024
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Spiral13 Forum » Forum » Website Promotion » Top Ten Ways to Triple your Traffic! (Say that 5X fast.)
Top Ten Ways to Triple your Traffic!
freedomianrepresentativeDate: Monday, 03 Jan 2011, 10:41 AM | Message # 1
User
Awards: 0
Hey everyone!!

For all those webmasters out there who want to make a cool website, I'm going to give out TEN of my traffic-tripling secrets. If you're ready, please get on the ground and laugh hysterically, like my friend below.

Ok, here's a list of ways to guarantee more TRAFFIC!!

Before we get more traffic, I suggest you get a service like Clicky. Clicky can produce instantaneous statistics for your website--like how many people visited yesterday, a week ago, or even a month ago.

Now, lets begin.

1) Register your website with Spiral13.com. Spiral13 is guaranteed to becoming a website with thousands of visitors in the coming years. If you are at the top of the list, you're likely to get the most views.
2) Submit your site to every search engine and advertising service in the world. There are sites you can try that will submit your page to over 50 search engine. To do that, click here.
3) If you have a Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, et cetera, post your site updates there. Some people can get millions of views per day if they do this!
4) Offer advertising partnerships on your website, in which you advertise someone if they advertise you, too.
5) Send your site's URL to all your contacts and have them forward it until everyone knows your site!
6) Sign up for free traffic websites, but be wary of spammers.
7) If you would like, get a private domain name for your website, like www.yoursitehere.com.
8) Visit sites with a guestbook and post your URL there! Guaranteed hits!!
9) Advertise your site with one of the big boys, like Google. While it will cost money to do that, it will be worth it.
10) Finally, get out and tell all your friends about your site! Give out flyers, pamplhets, and show the world you mean business!

I hope this helps!

Copyright © 2011 Spiral13

Mark A. Williams II
Prime Minister, Empire of Freedomia
www.freewebs.com/freedomia

TROOPERDate: Monday, 10 Jan 2011, 5:19 PM | Message # 2
Partner
Awards: 0
kool cool

Trooper Locz

Spiral13 Forum » Forum » Website Promotion » Top Ten Ways to Triple your Traffic! (Say that 5X fast.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: